maandag 22 september 2014

GLI:N Weekend Round Up: Rotterdam and Almere


Hello Glinies,

I had again the delight to get to know lovely, new people at this weekend.



On Saturday, I was in Rotterdam at the Alice in Cakeland cupcake shop. This special girly place will host the GLI:N Workshop as of now. Every first Sunday of the month, you will be able to attend on the Natural Soap Making Workshops at 10.00 o`clock. You will learn how to make your very own soap! Like the real deal soap from raw materials, completely and totally healthy with zero chemicals - all natural and full of good things. You will get a step by step tutorial how to make CP Soap, You will design your own recipe and you will bring 1000 grams of soap to home. 

As of 1.30 pm you will learn how to handle your clothing in a green & clean way. You will make not only 4 liters of ecological washing detergent that is ready to use in your washing-machine and a 1 liter of natural textile softener but you will learn how to handel all kinds of stains with natural products, how to save your time with a good washing routine. Your clothing and your will love it as well.
I cannot wait to start the GLI:N Workshops in Rotterdam from 05th of October. Only two weeks and we rock Rotterdam.


On Sunday I had the Soap Making Workshop and Eco Wash Workshop at the first time in Almere.  Did you miss the opportunity to join us this time? No worries, every last Sunday of the month you can attend on these workshops. 



So this was for this weekend. This week I will visit my mother in Hungary with my son during the week, but on Sunday you can meet me in Almere and try all these natural beauties on the StreekParade. I will be at the stand of Onze volkstuinen Almere. I will have a surprise for you ! Come and say hello.

Have  a GLI:N week
Rita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten