dinsdag 7 oktober 2014

GLI:N Weekend Round Up: Rotterdam & V I P GLI:N Workshop

This Sunday GLI:N had its first workshop in Rotterdam. 


GLI:N Workshop location in Rotterdam

I am always a bit more excited when I start at a new place. Not only the practical things, like do I find a good parking spot, did I check all the necessary equipment at the hosting place but also because the atmosphere of the place. 


I love to feel home where GLI:N takes place. 
Each time, it reflects me a bit, too. I could not find a better place than Alice in Cakeland in Rotterdam. It is girly, like me. They are selling the best cupcakes in town. I am not joking ! Come and try yourself. I promise you won't be disappointed. The owner is a sweet mother and has eyes for details. Every time when GLI:N is there, we can enjoy her sweet creations. I love it. This is the personal touch of a local business owner that makes the difference. 


GLI:N Natural Soap Making Workshop

I more and more experience that the Glinies who join the workshops are close to me. We think similarly about the importance of our family`s health, mentally, physically and emotionally as well. This gives a solid ground to develop their own personalized GLI:N natural products at the workshop. It is so nice to see that they listen to their instinct about choosing the right essential oils for them.


If I need to say only two words about how I feel on the GLI:N Workshop, I would probably tell: Green Spirit.


Green spirit which means, that 
we care about us, our family, our friends, our closest surroundings and also our global environment. 

I do believe we make something unique together for the future. For our future. For our children's future. That keeps me moving forward.


V I P GLI:N Workshop

On Monday, I had the next VIP GLI:N Workshop. 

This is Your unique GLI:N Workshop.
The VIP GLI:N Workshop is only for you. 

You and me together at your place. 
You will have all the attention, the unique time and the professional support on your side. You will define what we are going to make on the VIP GLI:N Workshop. 
This time, Anita wanted to try a new soap making method. 
The Hot CP Soap Making. You see we had great fun. :)

 Next Sunday, the GLI:N tour goes to Alkmaar. HAL72 will host the next GLI:N Workshops.
In the morning we will make organic , natural soap and in the afternoon we will make eco-friendly cleaning detergent. 
Do you want to join us? Click here.

Have a GLI:N Week
Rita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten