maandag 17 maart 2014

Hongarije Plaza , Harderwijk

Hello Glinies,
 
Yesterday I had a wonderful day at Harderwijk. It was a special day for me. You know, I am a Hungarian and this event was organized in the Netherlands in order to promote my home country.
 
I must say, it was a really nice event, showing different faces of Hungary about culture, tourism, cuisine, and handcrafts there.
More over, it was organized on a special day. 15th of March is our national revolution day.

I must say, I am really honoured with the visitors. They were not only interested in the Hungarian products, but also in the people behind the table and our stories. I had nice chats with the Hungarian and Dutch people as well.
 

Here is a little view about the GLI:N products that I had with me.
 
Of course, in the center of table I had the different "RINSE ME" natural soaps:
 

I had also a few felted soaps that gives you a nice little private massage under the shower.

I had "TOUCH ME" body butters in the form of cupcakes from cacao and shea butter:
 

Of course I had also the "KISS ME" lip sticks with me in fresh spring color.
And the little treasuries for a private relaxation in bath, the "DETOX ME" bath bonbons.
 
I had a favour for the babies. It is a nice cream against diaper rash.
In the collection , there were the "ROLL ME" deos, available with nice spring flowers and fresh scent.
And last but not least, the BEST SELLER of the day was the "TOUCH ME" shea butter fluffy cream with  nice , sweet spring smell. Customers came back several times to buy another bottle, after they have tried it on their hands the effect was so gorgeous that they did not want to believe their eyes.

As part of the GLI:N green household line I had washing powder with me.
Also cleaning detergents and dishwasher powder as well.
The top seller product from the green household line was the "DROP ME' toilet bomb.

It was an amazing busy day, with more than 1000 visitors but I got so many nice warm words, smiles and support that I am full of inspiration.
 
For the next time, 13th of April we can meet again in Heemskerk.

Till that time you can attend on different GLI:N Workshops in collaboration with Studio30a in April.
 
I have also a special EASTER EGG SOAP MAKING WORKSHOP for children and parents on 21th of April.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
with love
rita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten