dinsdag 6 mei 2014

GLI:N Weekend Round Up

Hello Glinies

A really busy week is just behind. It was not an ordinary one. We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary with my husband. My present was the outcome of my portrait photo session from the last week with the fabulous Alex Chalkly Photography. Her work is priceless. All the changes that the last five years brought to me made me richer, wiser. But there were also some minor changes with the years on my body and soul. She managed to stich these little holes within a week with her precious eyes through the photo camera. I am glad that we met some weeks ago.


It was not an ordinary week, because I had two workshops (one for children and one for adults) out of Amsterdam. Which means GLI:N Workshops are now available also ByMirjam in Uitgeest. Did you know, that all these services by GLI:N are available in English and Dutch, too?

 
I do believe, sharing the same passion means you do not have language barriers. And of course, the fantasy of children do not know languages either. I am just so proud that today I am capable of sharing my knowledge and passion for all of you.


To close that week, on Sunday we had a Taste, Try and Tinker Open Day together with Lana. She has such an amazing personality. It is really a pleasure to collaborate with her. And our focus has a common platform, namely putting educational play in the focus of children`s life. When we are playing with soap dough, we are stimulating senso- motoric skills, eye-hand coordination, and more. We are also discussing different textures, smells, weights, materials while we are using different techniques on the GLI:N workshops for children.


 
After the playing time, I had the honour to share my expertise with 3 other ladies on how to make vegan soap. I love to see, how their eyes are shining while we are busy to learn step by step this amazing natural process.

For the upcoming Vegan Soap Making Workshop on 8th of June, please click here:
https://www.facebook.com/glinproducts/events


This time, these ladies connected so quickly around the table and shared their personal stories, that I felt, we all had known each other for a long time. I had to realize that through my workshops I am blessed to meet with real, valuable people. Even, I am getting in touch with amazing small businesses , such as : Amber Rachim Coaching, NaturallyGlobal .
 
GL:IN is facing now a less busy schedule for the workshops, but a lot of new challenges, in connection to the following weeks. I am busy to give a fix structure for the different workshops in the different locations (Amsterdam, Uitgeest) in order to be more predictable for you , when to follow which GLI:N Workshops. For more details ,go here.

Did I mention, that GLI:N is coming to ALKMAAR soon? A new collaboration with HAL72 is rising on the horizon. I will inform you more in detail in the next Weekly Round Up post here.

have a glin week
Rita

1 opmerking:

  1. Rita it is also my pleasure to collaborate with you and like what you wrote we share the same passions in putting play in the forefront of our interaction with children. Looking forward to more exciting projects together!
    xoxo,
    Lana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen