dinsdag 16 september 2014

GLI:N Weekend Round up: video shooting and biological soap making workshop in Alkmaar

Hello Glinies, 

Back to basics, here is my last weekend's short overview.

I had a fantastic day on Sunday. It was special for several reasons.





First of all, it was my first video shooting for GLI:N. wow...I decided to create a one minute long, short but talkative shot about GLI:N: 
GLI:N at a glance.

The preparation got me busy all week long. I planned certain things that were ready on time, and of course, I had things that I could not manage on time, just like nice, green aprons with the GLI:N logo on. Yes, it was my fault. I started to organize it too late. 

For 7, long  days, I had been breathing GLI:N in, and out. 

I practised my text in front of the mirror in the morning and in the evening. We spent our evenings with my husband on the couch together, as usual. But this time I was repeating my short text 10 times before I got my good night kiss. I even recorded on my phone to see how it would look and sound like...bad idea....after that I got nervous. 
-Have you ever watched yourself back? 
In the past, I gave speeches for small and bigger audience. I knew how it felt. I knew practice helps a lot. 
Still, this time it was for my OWN business. 
This time I was the one, who set the standard high. 
I wanted to do my ever best. 



The day came. 

I was surrounded with really good people. 
While we were setting up the decoration, I got relaxed. They were all enthusiastic about GLI:N. So it was the right settings. 
And you know what, I got a warm smile from my friend who did the shooting. No matter , if I needed to start the same sentence again the third time, she stayed positive and said: it will be gorgeous Rita. 
I believed in her. 


The shooting hour was gone so fast that I had no time to realize that I was doing my next dutch workshop with 3 sweet ladies from Alkmaar. I just cannot describe how much I like to do this. 

Each time I feel so lucky that people open up and learn something new that makes them happy. 

We created beautiful biological soap combinations like:
* lemon- oat meal
* bergamon-oat meal
* ginger-wild orange


You know, what is even better? 

That the next day, I got nice mails from them, that they love their soaps, smells really nice and they cannot wait to start using them. 

For the next week, I will have a full weekend.

First, I will go to Rotterdam and the first time, I will meet green minded people there. 
I will do a short demo party where people can see how they can prepare the washing detergent. They can also try out the different GLI:N products, like natural soaps and creams.

But most of all, I will have the opportunity to listen to them. 

I will be there for them. 
Help them to find their own way of creating a green & clean lifestyle/ family style.

On Sunday , I am heading Almere where first we will make natural soaps and in the afternoon we will learn how to clean your clothing in a green way.


So let`s prepare these events now.


have a glin week

Rita

P.S.: 
more information about the upcoming workshops, click here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten