vrijdag 12 september 2014

GLI:N Dinner Tip: White bean mash with fresh parsley and lemon oil (doTERRA)

Hello Glinies, 

As you know, not long ago, I discovered the doTERRA oils and even the wonderful world of cooking with essential oils. From that on, I am experimenting with our dinner dishes. I must say with success. My boys love these dishes even without knowing that I am flavouring them with essential oils. The good thing that I love about cooking with them, that they are so pure, you get just the amazing extra fine flavour and it doesn`t taste oily or so. Of course you only need a drop or two, thanks for the pureness of these products.


Here is my last creation.


White bean mash with fresh parsley and lemon oil


Ingredients:


200gram of white beans ( or any other that you like)

1 avocado
1 tiny chunk of garlic ( you can use more for a stronger taste of course)

1 handful of fresh parsley
1 handful of fresh basil
3-4 leaves of citrone mellise 
1 teaspoon of apple cider
 a pinch of sea salt
1-2 drops of doTERRA lemon oil
100ml of olive oil

Process:


1. Soak the beans in water for the night 
2. Cook the beans till soft and let them cool
3. Add the other ingredients

4. Blend them together. ( Based on your taste you can add more oil.)

Enjoy


My son ate as a side dish with grilled fish , I love it as a dipper with a bit of more oil with.


This is my version. Do you want to try it?  

I would love to hear your experience or other recipes with essential oils?

Have a GLI:N Week
Rita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten