woensdag 11 juni 2014

GLI:N ZERO PLASTIC WEEK CHALLENGE DAY #3 : How this challenge has an impact on my business model

11. June 2014 Wednesday

 Hmm, I feel happy because:

 It is already the 3rd day and we are still on ZERO PLASTIC with my little family

 The fridge is getting empty

 I am really enjoying the challenge to cook from what I can find at home

 I have already saved time on going shopping: at least 3 times, just because I / WE felt that we might eat    something different that we have at home.
 I saved money, no shopping no spending money
 
 My husband got committed as well. Now we are talking about what to drink if I cannot find milk in glass bottle,  which seems mission impossible still.
 
 The smell of the homemade bread filled the house this morning
 
 The simplicity of life now

It is not more about plastic but more about how to simplify our life.


Now I think I am ready for the next level. How can I reduce the use of  plastic packaging for my business. I would go even further, how I can simplify my business. I have still a mess in my head about this topic but I have a few ideas, now I will make a plan to check the possibilities and on the way you all GLINIES will realized these little changes, I am sure. 

I think I will concentrate on GLASS and RECYCLED PACKAGING MATERIALS

Have a GLI:N and plastic free week
Rita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten