dinsdag 3 juni 2014

GLI:N Weekend Round Up

This weekend was still for the family. We got finally the last work done in our home where we moved 9 months ago. It was time to paint the living room.

Oh my god, I cannot believe that we waited so long. At least now the summer lights are dancing on clean white walls in the mornings. I love it.

 It also gave me the opportunity to have a thorough cleaning there. I was so pleased with the power of the GLI:N all purpose cleaning detergent. I had an easy time with using this on every kind of surface: tiles, wood, glass and also against different sort of dirt: paint, grease, dirt, etc. 

On Saturday we visited a special event, ecodorp bergen not far from our home. It is an old airport which has a second, green life. Some people have decided to live there, (re)-use the ground and nature in a more conscious, green way. We enjoyed a theater play for children there. It was so much fun. 

On Sunday I could meet with some friends , chit-chat and make them happy with GLI:N products. I just love to see, when these clean, simple but efficient GLI:N products make people happy. I always give a little piece of me every time. 

Oh and finally, this week we will have the last soap making workshop before the holiday starts in Amsterdam.
So make sure that you do not miss it. You can reserve your spot here.

On 15th of June, you can attend on the Eco wash workshop. Check it out there.

After these events GLI:N goes on holiday. Yes. However I cannot wait to come back and reveal a bunch of new things.

Here you can find more tips for vegan CP soap making for beginners and for pro`s .

Here you can get easy homemade recipes, like: lip balm, sunscreen, bath bonbon, bath bomb,etc...

Happy GLI:N week everyone

Rita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten