maandag 23 juni 2014

Breast Check Challenge by SMART TINKER

Glinies,

I have decided to join the "Breast Check Challenge " by Smart Tinker.


Why?

Because I am a woman, because I am a mother, because I am conscious about my body & life.

Because I belong to the group of women who has the risk of 1 in 229 (age group 30-39)


More you do not need.
I take all the 3 challenges.
Challenge #1:
Every first day of the month, I will examine my body, using this app:
Breast Cancer Detection App

Challenge #2:
I am scheduling the doctor visit right away for the next week, due to the fact that I missed the latest check up due to moving and getting lost in the dutch healthcare system. I am likely doing it now in my home country. After almost 10 years living abroad I still find more relaxed to do those important things in my mother tongue, not to mention the lack of trust in the Dutch healthcare system. ( If we stayed in Germany, I could not have this feeling I am sure. )

Challenge #3:
With my pure, natural, cosmetics and cleaning products, now I am consciously searching contact with PINK RIBBON  in my area. 


And you can read more about these actions here and on SMART TINKER too.

Have a GLI:N week
Rita


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten