donderdag 8 mei 2014

GLIN News: SOAP DUTCHESS Green & Clean Family News


 Glinies, I am proudly present the : SOAP DUTCHESS, Green & Clean Family News which will be a column in the Touch, Think and Tinker online Magazine every month.

http://www.smarttinker.com/pages/ezine


 I am happy that I met  Lana (Smart Tinker) a few weeks ago. We both work occasionally at the same place (Studio 30A). I find her work really inspiring due to the fact that I follow common values with her when it comes to helping my son on his development path, as his mother.

Lana is just on a fast changing phase of her website where she is determined to share this online platform with different businesses in the field of : children development in all sense.
We form a little community with other small local businesses who share this common goal.
I do believe, as a busy but conscious mother it is the best way for you to be informed about all the different but interesting topics when you are looking for inspiration to manage your family.


With the same group of little businesses we also teamed up for a valuable , fantastic 
 Mother`s Day give-away.

 If you want to enjoy the handmade products of our local businesses , please enter the contest, here:

Have a GLI:N week
Rita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten