zondag 8 juni 2014

GLI:N Weekend Round Up

3 weeks left and our summer holiday will start. On the one hand, I cannot wait to have this holiday because I did not visit my home country in the last 6 months. We usually had the luck that we could go every 3-4 months to Hungary, especially in the last years when we decided to live a slow family life. I had less tight schedule which allowed us to travel back more often. In this last 6 months I was planning, preparing and started GLI:N. On the other hand, because of GLI:N I know that this coming 3 weeks will be full of exciting, new things, actions, connections. So cannot wait to jump into. 

But I do not want to run ahead of time ,so let go through together of this last week.
Again , my angels were with me when I found a wonder in the middle of the forest next to the sea side up north in the Netherlands. It is a special space. It is special not only because of the perfect geographical location but also the spirit that filled the air around. This collaboration has a pre-baby status so I cannot say more about it, but I can tell you, Glinies, I am hooked. Probably you will be hooked as well, once we meet there and share our green love surrounded by those trees, stones ans spirits. So this week again I have planted a new seed that is full of potential for the future.


Another important step that I did is that I joined to a fantastic initiative:

Yes, as of Monday, for seven days long, I will try to limit our new plastic usage to ZERO. It is a great challenge. I am already happy, that for a week, I will be more than conscious about my shopping in terms of plastic packaging and materials.

I know, that we use less plastic than an average household due to all the products that I make myself at home, like cosmetic and cleaning products, not to mention, that I love fresh vegetables and cakes which means we do not buy ready made or half ready made food at all! 
On the other hand, there is still place for improvements, I am sure.

I will share the inside of this week with you more in details next week long. 

Do you want to join us, click here: ZERO PLASTIC WEEK

have a GLI:N week
Rita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten