maandag 28 april 2014

GLI:N Weekend Round Up

Hello Glinies

My weekend started with an evening photo shoot session between the dunes near Zandvoort with the amazing Alex Chalkley Photography. I had a few weeks time to collect my ideas for the shoot. Due to the fact, that I am a romantic person, I started digging in the Pinterest for photos with the help of Alex (yes, I had professional support on the way). I pinned my dream board. I was sure that water as my "element" in life, should be there. ( I am a Pieces) so I was searching for ideas with the combination of water/sea and romantic settings.
 *Pinterest

 I imagined lovely spring flowers and blue sky, sun, and sea. Perfect. With soft colors on me.Yes , I know, it is not the best, because it makes you even bigger on photos, but I am just soft romantic, again.
*Pinterest
 
Soft pink, soft white. I imagined that. You know what is even better. It happened like that. On the day, we had full sun all day long. Except , when we were outside. A big spring storm was approaching to us. So the light blue sky was not there. But all the rest , from my dream came true. I had nice flower crown in soft pink and white. The photos were taken next to a little lake between the dunes. Perfect. I felt special. I cannot wait to see the photos. Next week I can share with you.

 
On Sunday,  I had a great workshop. I knew that after the Kingsday, having a program, could not attract too many people. It is a big national party happening here. But I was right. I got a beautiful lady, who is really considerate to use ecological cleaning products at home, and she was determined to change her washing habits. I am so blessed that I can share the knowledge with such a valuable person. Each time I am surprised about the openness and warmness of people with whom I have contact on this journey. First, we had a detailed discussion on how to use eco friendly washing, what kind of little, simple tricks to add to our daily habits. Or just make them more conscious and use them periodically.


After that, we measured and  melted the washing detergent. While this was still melting , we could make an efficient textile softener.. I do like to see, when people get enthusiastic about  seeing the product of their endeavour come true.  When we were ready we started making the washing soap from scratch. We worked with a lot of attention on details so as the next time, she will be able to produce her own washing soap based on the instructions of today. We have just finished on time. Quickly just list here , what you take home after this session:
   2 liters of GLI:N Eco friendly washing detergent
0.5 liter  of  GLI:N Textile Softener
   1 kg     of GL:IN Washing Soap
    1 copy of detailed presentation of the GLI:N Eco Washing Workshop
    and the possibility to network with your peers and personal expert support for the future


Did I mention, that all the participants of the GLI:N Workshops get access to an exclusive support group where they can ask/share/ learn from each other/ network even after the workshop?
 
We are facing a busy week. I cannot wait.  My first Dutch children workshop is coming up together with a dutch soap making workshop in Uitgeest by Mirjam.  You can sign up for the events here.

And even this would not be enough inspiring for this week, on Sunday we will have an open day together with Smart Tinker where you can try and taste our service and have fun between 12.00-15.00 on Sunday. And just right after I have the Vegan soap making workshop for adults. You can sign up for the event here.

have a GLI:N week
Rita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten